Analyze your followers' data (Legacy).
Update date: 2021/08/24
This article has not yet been translated in the language shown. It is displayed in machine translation, but it may be incorrect.
On the Follower analytics screen, you can see the following information about your followers
- Public / Private
- Which I followed up from.
- Year of Twitter account creation
- Age (beta)
- Bots / Humans (beta)
- Adult / Normal (beta)
- Advertising and promotion / Normal (beta)
- Distribution of last tweet date
- Distribution of the month in which the follow-up started
- Location (beta)
View follower data with follower analysis
- Click Dashboard.
- Click Follower analytics (Legacy).
- You can see the data in graphs
points to note
- Some items in the Follower analytics (Legacy) section are beta versions and cannot be guaranteed to be accurate.