Items that can be analyzed in SocialDog
Update date: 2019/11/08
This article has not yet been translated in the language shown. It is displayed in machine translation, but it may be incorrect.
In SocialDog, from the Analytics section on the screen, you can see
SocialDog's analytics features include Followers Acquisition Analysis, Followers Analysis, Tweets Analysis and Reports.
The items are as follows
Follower acquisition analytics
- Followers/New Followers/Unfollowers/Unfollowing
- Changes in Followers/New Followers/Unfollowers
- Percentage of followers who continue to follow you (% of new followers who continue to follow you)
- Public / Private
- Which I followed up from.
- Year of Twitter account creation
- Age (beta)
- Bots / Humans (beta)
- Adult / Normal (beta)
- Advertising and promotion / Normal (beta)
- Distribution of last tweet date
- Distribution of the month in which the follow-up started
- Location (beta)
- Tweets, Likes, RTs, Tweets by Time Zone, Likes by Time Zone and RTs by Time Zone
- Analysis of tweet types (tweets, mentions, likes, retweets and average engagement)
- Engage by day and time
- Nice by day and time.
- RT by day and time of day
- Mentions by day and time
- Number of tweets by time of day
points to note
- Data prior to SocialDog registration are not reflected.
- Analysis data is displayed in the time zone set in Time Zone on the SocialDog [Account Settings] page.
- Likes, RTs, and Mentions by day of the week and time zone are a total of all the likes, RTs, and Mentions posted by day of the week and time zone. It is not the time of the Like/RT/ Mentions.
- Average engagement" is (Likes + Retweets + Mentions) divided by (Tweets).
- The data in the "Tweets Analysis" section is the number of people who took action on a specific tweet, regardless of the date and time, and not the total number of people who took action at a specific time, regardless of the tweet.
- Some of the items in the "Follower Analysis" are beta versions and cannot be guaranteed to be accurate.