I can't log into SocialDog
If you are having trouble logging in to SocialDog, please try starting from the top of this page.
If you can log in to your Twitter account
First, please try [Terminate Twitter] on the login screen.
You need to login with your email address in the following cases
- If you have multiple SocialDog accounts that use Twitter accounts (User Management)
- If you are unable to log in to your Twitter account because you can no longer access your Twitter email address
When you know your email address and password
From the login screen, you can login using your registered email address and password.
Have an email address but not a password?
If you forgot your password, or if your Twitter account has been frozen or otherwise has no Twitter login, please log in to your SocialDog account and reissue your password from the page below.
If you can't login to Twitter and you don't know your email address.
Please check your mailbox for SocialDog emails.
The email is addressed to the email address registered in your SocialDog account.
If you use a paid plan
If you have signed up for a paid plan before, we can look up your account with your credit card information.
Please contact support with the following information
- Credit card brands Example: Visa
- Credit Card Expiration Date Example: 08/22
- Credit card holder Example: SUZUKI TARO