System error or unstable operation
If a system error appears or SocialDog is not working properly, please check the following
If a system error is displayed
In the following cases, it may take a long time to process and display a system error.
- High number of followers (tens of thousands or more)
- You have a complicated filter set up.
- The order of the users is set.
It takes time to sort users in Followers except for Newest first or Oldest first.
In this case, please try the Retrieve button.
If the Get Again button does not appear, please try the Refresh button on your browser.
To prevent system errors from appearing on the screen, you can
If you review the following settings, you will be less likely to see system errors.
- Reduce the conditions of the filter.
- Change the order to Newest first or Oldest first.
- After the Refresh Data is complete, you will be taken to the screen. (The refresh button in the upper left corner of the screen has stopped rotating.
- If you can't get the data, click Get Data Again several times. (Data is retrieved little by little, so clicking re-fetch may stop the error after several times.
For more information on updating your data, please click here.
If the operation is unstable
Make sure that you are using a browser with an active testing environment.
If it is not working properly, please try the following
Click the refresh button on your browser
Quit and restart your browser.
Restart your PC or smartphone.
I'm going to try using a different browser.
- Quit the app once.
- Delete the app and reinstall it again.
If the above does not resolve the problem, please contact us while logged in.