SocialDog Beginner's Guide
What is SocialDog?
SocialDog is a Twitter account management support tool that includes all the features you need to manage your Twitter account.
The name is a combination of the word "Social," which refers to a social networking service, and "Dog," which refers to the image of a wise and loyal animal. The service was launched on June 14, 2016.
What you would have to do on the official Twitter site is easy with SocialDog.
Here's what you can do
- Schedule a tweet submission.
- Follow back to the person who followed you.
- Check who and when you follow/unfollow
- Automatically post website and blog updates
- Automatically collect tweets containing keywords
- Analyze what kind of people are following you.
- Analyze which times and days of the week tweeting works best.
- Manage one Twitter account for multiple administrators without sharing your Twitter password.
It's cloud-based, so you don't have to run it every day
SocialDog fetches data automatically every day once you're connected to Twitter, so you don't have to open it every day.
However, regular tweets, mentions and other communications are essential to increase engagement rates.
You can use it for free, but it will be even more useful with a paid plan!
SocialDog is free immediately after registration.
You can use the app as is for free, but you will need to subscribe to a paid plan to use some of the features.
You can try out the paid plan for 14 days for free, so please try it out for 14 days and see if you want to use the paid plan.
You can cancel within 14 days and there is no charge for this service.
There are three types of paid plans: Lite+ Plan, Pro Plan, and Business Plan, and the functions available for each plan are different.
Choose the plan that best suits your needs.
If this is your first time signing up for SocialDog, we encourage you to take advantage of its many features with a 14-day free trial of a paid plan.