Cancellation of a paid plan (change to the free plan)
You can cancel your SocialDog paid plan at any time via the web.
What happens when I cancel my plan?
Your paid plan will be replaced by the free plan (Lite plan), and you will no longer have access to the features of your paid plan.
When will the plan be changed to Lite plan after cancellation?
If you are currently on the free trial, you will be changed to the free plan (Lite plan) immediately.
If you are not on the free trial, you will be converted to the free plan (Lite plan) on your next renewal date.
Will the fee be refunded?
Unlike when changing plans from a paid plan to another paid plan, there will be no fees reimbursed for use for future payments when cancelling a paid plan (changing to the free plan). No refund or reimbursement will be given for fees already paid.
The cancellation method differs depending on your payment method.
Cancel a paid plan (when paying by credit card or invoice)
- Open "Plan / Billing".
- Click "Cancel plan".
- Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click "Continue".
- After completing the questionnaire, click the "Cancel".
Please do not close the screen until you the next page displays.
Cancel a paid plan (Apple ID payments)
- Tap [Settings] > [Username] > [iTunes and App Store] on the iPhone that you signed up for the paid plan.
- Tap the Apple ID displayed at the top of the screen, then tap "Show Apple ID. If you are signed out, you will need to sign in with your Apple ID.
- Scroll to "Subscriptions" and tap it.
- Tap "SocialDog".
- Tap "Cancel Subscription" to cancel your subscription. If you cancel your subscription, your subscription will be suspended on the last day of the current payment period (closing date).
If you do not see the option to cancel a particular subscription, that subscription has already been cancelled and will not be renewed.
If the subscription has recently expired, the date of expiration will be displayed. If you have recently cancelled your subscription, the last day you can continue to use the service will be displayed.
For details on the cancellation procedure for Apple ID payments, please see the following page.