I'd like to make a reservation tweet (list of scheduled posts)
Update date: 2018/12/28
This article has not yet been translated in the language shown. It is displayed in machine translation, but it may be incorrect.
About the "Posting Schedule" page
- Post a tweet at a specific date
- Tweets will be sent out in order based on a pre-set "Posting times".
- Tweets with images and videos
- Emoji support
- Support for 280 characters (in English)
A scheduled tweet
- Click Tweet.
- Click on Scheduled Postings.
- Enter your tweet in the "Enter tweet" field.
- Click the square next to the preview to open the preview screen.
- You can switch between the app version and the PC version of the preview.
- Select a posting method from the pull-down menu in the bottom right corner to tweet.
- If you have a reserved post, it will appear in the list of scheduled posts.
Types of Submissions
Tweet now. This is not a reserved post and will not appear in the list of scheduled posts.
Tweets at the specified date and time. Your tweet will be posted automatically at the specified date and time. It's not related to the Posting times date and time.
Add to your reservation
You can check when your tweets will be posted on the Schedule tweets page.
Add to the top of the reservation table
You can add the tweet to the top of the reservation block. This is useful if you want to tweet immediately in the next Posting times.
Tweets that were originally in a reserved slot will be moved back one by one.
Add to the draft tweet
You can add it to your draft and post it later.