How to tweet with an image
Update date: 2020/01/09
This article has not yet been translated in the language shown. It is displayed in machine translation, but it may be incorrect.
Tweet with image
- Click Tweet.
- Click on Scheduled tweets.
- Click the image icon underneath Enter tweet.
- Select your image and upload it.
You can also attach them in the following ways!
- Drag and drop images into the form
- Copy and paste images to the clipboard
The app version does not support tweets with video. Please use the browser version.
When you tweet a reservation with an image, a thumbnail of the image will be displayed in the list of scheduled posts.
Twitter has the most complicated part of the image recognition process. SocialDog mechanically centers the tweets, so when compared to the actual tweet screen The thumbnails may not be displayed correctly.