I want to pay with a prepaid or debit card.
Due to the nature of SocialDog's monthly subscription service, only credit cards can be used to pay for the service.
Debit cards and prepaid cards can be used in the same way as credit cards.
If you don't have a credit card, please purchase a prepaid card with a Visa, Mastercard, JCB or American Express logo.
- Please note that SocialDog is an automatic recurring payment service, so some prepaid cards may not be able to be used for payment.
- If you are using a prepaid card, please note that if you do not have a balance above the amount required by your plan, you will receive an error.
- Please note that you may be required to register your prepaid card to use the card online.
- Because of the authorization (credit limit securing), your balance may be temporarily reduced, even if you have a free trial. It usually takes a few minutes to a few days to cancel and restore your balance.
- We only accept cards marked with Visa, Mastercard, JCB or American Express that can be paid with the same card number, expiration date and security code as a credit card.
- JCB Premo Card cannot be used in the same way as a credit card, so it cannot be used.