Get the latest data from Twitter (update data)
Update date: 2018/12/28
This article has not yet been translated in the language shown. It is displayed in machine translation, but it may be incorrect.
SocialDog periodically pulls data from Twitter.
However, it may take some time for your Twitter followers to be reflected in SocialDog.
In this case, please update your data.
- If you don't follow or tweet from outside SocialDog
- When a tweet doesn't show up in the keyword monitor or Mentions
- When your likes and retweets are not reflected
Also, if you see a number in the upper right-hand corner, a follow-up or other action may be in process.
Updating Twitter data
- Click the refresh icon in the upper left corner of the screen.
- An update will be initiated.
If you have a large number of followers, it will take a little longer.
You can also be notified by email when the data update is complete.
- If you have not logged in to SocialDog for a long period of time, the data may be stopped.
- For Lite plan, you need to click Refresh button to refresh the information in the tweet.