Updates through January 2018
Update date: 2018/02/14
This article has not yet been translated in the language shown. It is displayed in machine translation, but it may be incorrect.
- User List screen is now faster than before
- Redesigned Quick Start.
- User List We have stopped displaying information from Twitter in the mute blocked state due to the low number of users.
- RSS auto-posting bug that prevented the processing of RSS with items containing the same URLs from working properly has been fixed.
- Fan You can no longer show users waiting for approval
- We've redesigned the sidebar and header to make it easier to use.
- Tweet Manager button alignment fixed for better use
Dec 28, 2017
- Tweet Manager You can now re-post from your post history
- Changed the name of the tweet manager "Posted content" to "Quick Tweets".
- Tweet Manager You can now post to multiple accounts.
- Tweet Manager "Posted Content" released for easy submission of content from RSS
- Tweet Manager now supports tweets in 280 characters. The remaining characters are represented by the same circle as in the official Twitter version.
- Tweet Manager The issue where the aspect ratio of an image was not displayed correctly has been fixed.
- Fixed an issue where the dashboard "Top 3 Likes" was incorrectly displayed as "RT Top 3".
- Tweet Manager Fixed to show images in post history. Improved stability.
- Inbox now works faster.
- NEW! Tweet Manager is a new feature that integrates reserved posts and stock tweets. Manage your tweets with more flexibility and convenience than ever before.
- Follow-up consolidation Fixed unstable behavior.
- Fixed an issue where the number of "Followers" was included in the "Followers" column in the Analytics (Acquisition of Followers).
- Follow-up consolidation The display has been made faster and more stable
- Fixed a problem where the follow organizer icons did not display properly in some browsers.
Nov 29, 2017
- User List The next user in the list would not be loaded, and the page would continue to load.
- Card Payment Prepaid cards and debit cards can be used for payment.
Nov 28, 2017
- New JCB Payment You can now use your JCB card when paying by card (only in Japanese yen)
Nov 21, 2017
- Time zone settings, fixed the problem of not being able to set a specific time zone.
Nov 15, 2017
- New Slack Notifications You can now receive notifications in Slack for the Daily Report, new Tweets from the Keyword Monitor, and Mentions. You can set this up in Settings > Slack Notifications.
Nov 13, 2017
- Dashboard Fixed a bug that prevented it from being displayed under certain conditions and made error messages clearer when no data was available.
- Renewal of the help page: More links to the help page
Nov 8, 2017
- Posting Stock Fixed a problem with images being displayed too large when added.
- Dashboard Follower count, etc. has been modified to show the latest value in real time instead of the latest value in the graph.
Nov 6, 2017
- Keyword Monitor Resolves an issue where emails are sometimes not sent
- New Supporting US Dollar Settlement
- Analysis > Followback Rate Fixed a bug that caused some users to display incorrectly
- Shortcut keys, Thanks DM, and Thanks Tweet functions no longer supported
- New Time zone change is supported