Update for April 2019
Update date: 2019/05/16
This article has not yet been translated in the language shown. It is displayed in machine translation, but it may be incorrect.
Apr 25, 2019
- Fixed an issue where the numbers in the sidebar were out of alignment.
Apr 22, 2019
- RT me: When upgraded, we now get users who have RT'd previous tweets
- User Properties Add button to copy user ID
Apr 19, 2019
- Analysis Eliminate "unknown" from the follower analysis pie chart
- Eliminated the "Twitter Limit" dashboard
Apr 17, 2019
- Posting History Show the icons of users who have tweeted
- Analysis > Follower Analysis Make the rate in the first month a 12-month period
Apr 11, 2019
- Sidebar Update regularly
- Overall The menu has been moved to the top and renewed.
- user list now shows tooltip when you try to unfollow a protected user
- User List Icons have been added for features that need to be upgraded
- Overall Adjusted the parts of the layout that are broken by smartphones