April 2020 Update.
Update date: 2020/07/07
This article has not yet been translated in the language shown. It is displayed in machine translation, but it may be incorrect.
- Added "Delete all reservation slots" button
- Tweet Fixed an issue where an error was mistakenly interpreted as an error when the number of characters is at the limit.
April 21, 2020
- I switched from Intercom to ChannelTalk, the inquiry system
- We have redesigned the design of the reservation frame.
April 14, 2020
- Organize followings>Filter design has been redesigned.
- Follow-up arrangement "Protected" and "Hidden" are now in the same position when you click on them.
April 3, 2020
- Fix issue where the numbers in the sidebar and actual numbers are not aligned
- Drafts Fixed an issue where an unknown error occurred.
- Improved the design of the entire site's buttons
- CSV download tweet URL(tweet_url) to output
- Inactive Settings The number of days was changed as follows: 360 days to 365 days, 720 days to 730 days.