June 2019 Update
Update date: 2019/06/18
This article has not yet been translated in the language shown. It is displayed in machine translation, but it may be incorrect.
- Tweet Fixed an issue where Command+Enter would cause an error when trying to post with Command+Enter.
- Changed the word "follow" in the header to "follow management
- Improved display on tablets
Jun 17, 2019
- Inbox You can now copy the text of a tweet by dragging the mouse.
- Follower analysis, improved color scheme.
- Post History You can now add tweets to your own tweets (threads)
- Tweet Manager Animated GIF previews, some emojis not displaying properly, fixed
- Post History You can now delete posts that resulted in an error
- Loading screen The loading screen has been introduced before displaying the dashboard.
- Removed filter and display in Organize Users > Filter Language
- Sidebar Now has a new layout for all users
- Fixed the problem with unfollowed date lines not showing up in Organize Users > Unfollowed.