October 2019 Update
Update date: 2019/10/17
This article has not yet been translated in the language shown. It is displayed in machine translation, but it may be incorrect.
- For features that have a limit on the number of items used by a plan, display the number of items used so far.
- Submission Schedule Changed the name to "Reserved Window".
- Bulk booking release, you can now add multiple booking posts from a CSV file.
- Bookings Fixed a 1 minute delay in posting
Oct 16, 2019
- Filter: Changed the display of "Yes" and "No" to "Include" and "Do not include". Name only changed, no change in functionality.
- DRAFT: Resolved display collapse in SP
- CSV Download: Change date and time to download by account time zone instead of UTC
Oct 8, 2019
- Posting schedule: fixed an issue where the browser's time zone was being used to display some parts of the schedule.
- Posting form: Fixed an issue with some browsers that caused line feeds when converting to Japanese.
Oct 7, 2019
- Move the control buttons down and change the layout.
- Include the date you followed and the date you were followed.
Oct 4, 2019
- Click on the image to enlarge it.
Inbox: Display divided into "All", "Mentions" and "Keywords", which can be switched in the sidebar
Overall: Speeding up the operation