September 2019 Update
Update date: 2019/10/16
This article has not yet been translated in the language shown. It is displayed in machine translation, but it may be incorrect.
Sep 30, 2019
- Add to Queue: fixed to add without creating a submission schedule
Sep 25, 2019
Sep 25, 2019
- Posting List: Fixed an issue where an incorrect number of characters could be saved when editing from the edit button.
- Drafts: Fixed the display collapse of the draft screen.
- Pop-ups: fixed to close pop-ups by clicking outside the pop-up or using the Esc key
- Keyword Monitor: "Include in tweets" is fixed.
Sep 20, 2019
- Overall: Fixed icons and display collapse
Sep 18, 2019
- Analysis > Follower Analysis: Fixed a bug in the display of some pie charts
Sep 17, 2019
- Post History: Allow users to reserve RTs and RTs for their own tweets
Sep 13, 2019
Posting history screen
- CSV download allows you to download all items within a period of time, not just the period displayed.
- Allows you to delete tweets.
Drafting Function Drafting function released.
Federated Accounts Management: Allow for sorting
- Fixed an issue with the caret going back to the first character.
- When you click on "Split text into multiple tweets", the rest of the tweet will not disappear.
- Fixed display collapse.
- Fixed a problem where the "Delete" button does not appear on the iPad.
- Fixed an issue where clicking "Edit" caused an error.
Sep 4, 2019
- Analysis > Follow back rate: fixed a bug where the number of people following you was not displayed correctly
- Keyword Monitor Mail: Fixed an issue where you could not receive the keyword monitor mail.