August 2019 Update
Update date: 2019/09/05
This article has not yet been translated in the language shown. It is displayed in machine translation, but it may be incorrect.
The latest updates can also be found on our Twitter account (@socialdog_jp).
Aug 30, 2019
- Post history when selecting "From SocialDog only", tweets made with "Tweet Now" are modified to be included.
- User List Clicking on the name or screen name of a Twitter user has been modified to open the Twitter profile page.
- User List Fixed to show user properties when you click on the profile icon
- Tweet form Fixed to show "Split text into multiple tweets" button instead of alerting you if there are too many characters.
Aug 26, 2019
- Tweet Form Added the ability to alert you when you paste long text and automatically split it up.
Aug 23, 2019
- List of Scheduled Posts Fixed a bug that prevented adding tweets to the queue when a large number of tweets were reserved.
Aug 19, 2019
- Entering the tweet form # will now suggest hashtags you've used before.
- RSS Auto-Posting If "Include Image" option is on, tweeting will still be done even if it fails to get an image.
- Session Breaks Session breaks are now less likely to occur.
Aug 2, 2019
- User List Clicking on "Show Latest Tweets" has been fixed so that it doesn't show up in the user list.